We are interested in many forms and depictions of “the land” and “us”. It could be straight landscape photography, portraiture or photography of people and their cultures.
You are invited to interpret our focus in any and all ways, even if you think it may be too outside the box. Don’t be afraid to submit!
We’re sorry that we often aren’t able to respond to every email, but if you are interested in feedback then do let us know and we will try our best to get back to you.
Thanks, and we look forward to receiving your submissions.
- Email us at email@example.com with the subject ‘Submission’.
- Please include a small paragraph (less than 100 words) on what you are submitting and a bit about yourself.
- Please submit a selection of images, at a low res suitable for web, as individual images attached to the email – please do not send PDFs, compressed files or via WeTransfer, Dropbox etc.
- Please include links to your website and social media if available.
Submit: Instagram Takeover
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Instagram Takeover’.
- Tell us about yourself and your work in a small paragraph (max. 100 words).
- Share a link to your Instagram account with us.
Ts & Cs
1. Any artist featured on our website, through submitting to us or agreeing to be featured, allows ‘of the land & us’ to use their submitted images as promotional material in relation to their features on all online channels.
2. Any work used by ‘of the land & us’ in relation to Item 1 will be fully credited where possible, and shared with the original artist/s where possible.